A Special Events Venue
on Maryland’s Eastern Shore
Breckenridge Barn is a rustic and romantic event venue on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, located on 31 acres of pristine farmland in Dorchester County. Founded by owners Mark and Leslie Murphy, Breckenridge Barn is named after the Breckenridge family, who were owners and stewards of the property for three generations.
We are excited to announce that construction will begin in the Spring of 2022! The barn is designed in a post and beam style using kiln-dried pine beams spaced 30 ft apart, allowing for an open concept floorplan. The center 30-ft section of the barn boasts 30-ft ceilings and stunning architectural windows to allow plenty of natural light. The barn will also feature a prep kitchen, food service area, full restrooms and a magnificent 530sqft bridal suite.
The barn will comfortably accommodate 300 guests seated. Outside the barn is a 40×60 ft patio with string lights, 3 ponds, and over 5-acres of beautiful landscaping and walking paths. A white stoned circle drive connects to a parking lot that will hold 175 vehicles with overflow parking for an additional 125. Optional add-on services include golf cart shuttle and vintage camper photo booth. At the front of the property sits a recently renovated groomsman’s cottage, featuring restrooms, a large bar, pool table, cornhole, horseshoes, lounge areas, and stunning outdoor space.
Breckenridge Barn Packages Include:
– Exclusive access to the venue
– Use of entire 31 acres
– Beautiful Bridal Suite with Restroom
– Use of 20×36 groomsman suite
– Custom floor plan design
– 3 arbor choices and multiple ceremony site locations
-Complete setup of tables and chairs per floorplan
– Your choice of round or banquet tables (40- 72” round, 20- 96×40″ banquet)
– High top tables for cocktail hour (10-30”)
– Farmhouse tables for wedding party (4 – 40×96)
– White folding padded chairs for ceremony (300)
– Wood back farmhouse chair for reception (300)
– Choice of gold chivari chair for wedding party (24)
– Choice of clear ghost chairs for wedding party (24)
– Use of 5-acres of walking paths and landscaped property
– Use of large 60×40 patio with string lights
– Beautiful fabric draping and lighting in the barn
– Use of vintage photoprops around property
– Parking for minimum of 300 cars
-Up to 300 guests
We offer two wedding packages for couples tying the knot at the Breckenridge Barn venue. We have a Wedding Weekend Package that allows exclusive access to the venue for the entire weekend. This gives you more time to decorate, more time to rehearse, more time with friends and family, and more time to celebrate on your special day. Each weekend package includes venue access:
Friday | 9:30am-9:30pm
Saturday | 7:30am-10:30pm
Sunday | 7:30am-9:30am (clean-up)
We also offer single day venue rentals on either Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Single day rentals have access to the venue on their select day from 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM. The bridal party has access to the venue starting at 7:30 AM. All of the same amenities as our weekend package are included in single day rentals but these are reserved for events with 200 guests or less. Pricing ranges from $5,000-$8,500 depending on the day selected and season. Please inquire for customized pricing on single day rentals.
* Sundays will be reserved for for smaller, non-wedding events such as showers, anniversaries, family reunions and birthdays between 10:30 am-4:30 pm. Includes the setup of tables and chairs, use of barn and patio, and use of kitchen prep area. Bridal suite and groom’s suite are not included with rental. 0-50 guests – $1,200/day | 51-100 guests – $1,600/day
Contact Breckenridge Barn
Congrats on your upcoming celebration! We look forward to hearing all about it.
Follow the link below to give us the details and we’ll reach out in no time!